- Aptitude Assessments and Subject Choice Assessments
- Career Guidance Assessments for Grade 10 - 12 learners
- Career Guidance Assessments for Tertiary students and young adults
- Mid-Career Guidance Assessments for Adults
- Concession Assessments
I am a Career Guidance Practitioner, registered as a Psychometrist (Independent Practice) with the HPCSA since 2005 and has worked extensively in the fields of.Career Guidance, Education and HR. I am passionate about Career Guidance, making a difference, helping others with career decisions and finding something that is best suited to who they are.
- Offer Career Guidance services to 12 schools
- Offer training to other professionals who would like to specialise in Career Guidance
- Designed a software report writing system and offer report writing services to other professionals
My key clients are:
- Private individuals (School going learners; tertiary students, adults)
- Schools - Aptitude assessments for subject choices
- Corporate investment programmes (CSI),
- Wellness campaigns within corporate companies.
I prefer to follow a holistic approach where I compliment the psychometric assessments with personal/biographical information. My focus is therefore on personality, interest, values, aptitudes, ability, skills, career maturity, background (such as previous studies or working history if applicable) and your knowledge about the world of work (what you already know). Having a solution based service; I would like to help others to explore their options and to find something suitable to them.
My practice is based in the West Rand and I offer services in Krugersdorp, Noordheuwel, Randfontein, Roodepoort, Roodekrans, Florida, Radiokop, Wilgeheuwel, Ruimsig, Randburg, Linden, and Constantia Kloof etc. Services are claimable from medical aids.
My tertiary education started at the University of Johannesburg where I completed both my B.Sc Physical Sciences Degree in 2003 and my Honours in Psychology in 2004. Thereafter I completed my internship and registered as a Psychometrist (Independent practice) in 2005 with the HPCSA. In addition, I completed my Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) at UNISA in 2014 in order to enrol for a Masters in Educational Psychology.
Having worked within the industry for 15 years, I have a passion for helping others, making a difference in other’s lives.
HPCSA Registration Number: PMT0077348
Practice Number: 0455415