Clinical and Legal Social Worker
I am a Registered Clinical and Legal Social Worker in Private Practice. I offer professional and confidential counselling to individuals, couples, families and corporate. Helping the families, parents of children in dispute of primary residence, access and contact matters.
I am rendering my services in the following languages: English, Xhosa, Zulu, Tswana and Sotho.
I am well versed in working with all cultures and spiritual orientations.
The mission my private practice is to strive in all matters concerning the care and protection of children and the best interest of the child is of paramount importance according to Children’s Act 38 of 2005 as amended.
Description of services rendered or offered
I specialise in the following Services:
- Pre- Trial and Pre- Sentence Reports
- Legal Child Custody
- Primary Care Giver Reports
- Medico-Legal Reports
- RAF Social Worker Reports
- Medical Negligence Reports
- Pre and post Divorce Counselling
- Parental rights and responsibilities
- Arrangement of a parenting plan
- Psycho social investigations therapy
- Relationship Counselling
- Parenting Guidance
- Career Counselling
- Life Coaching
- Leadership Development Couples and
- Relationships in Couples Therapy
- Individual therapy with Adults, as well as therapy tailored for Adolescents
Specialist of my services
- I support people in crisis, managing change and dealing with challenges in their personal or professional life.
- I will navigate your journey using amongst others art and narrative therapeutic techniques, proactively focusing on creating change in your life.
- My approach to therapy is collaborative and oriented to developing insight and self-awareness.
- I provide clients an opportunity, in a safe space, to explore ways of improving personal functioning and facilitate their ability to lead a fulfilled life.
- Sometimes we get stuck in certain thinking patterns and need a different perspective to find a solution.
- I address communication, conflict management, symptoms of depression and stress, and offer structured pre-marital and remarriage programs as well as divorce counseling, trauma, personal growth, anxiety, bereavement/ loss, relationship difficulties, anger management, self-esteem, social, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Best interests of my private practice
- I have a passion for the work that I do with people and the healing that can result from therapy.
- I work with all kinds of problems and with individuals, couples and children.
- I work in the here and now to try and find healing in the person’s life at the present moment so that life can be better going forward and the future may look brighter than it did before therapy.
- I know that everyone is unique and so the problems that people experience are unique for that person.
- I work with people to find better ways of being and brighter ways of living.
- I have a holistic approach and an eclectic style allowing me to draw from a wide theoretical base and extensive trainings in a variety of therapeutic approaches.
- I believe that healing and change can be reached by talking and understanding “difficult” experiences and painful emotions.
Social Worker in Private Practice #: 0537233
SA Council for Social Services Proffession #: 1020931