My practice is situated in Stellenberg (Bellville / Durbanville), quite near to the Tygervalley Centre.
I work with adults, adolescents and parents with babies.
Some of my areas of particular interest include the following:
- Mood Disorders (depression and bipolar disorder)
- Anxiety Disorders (panic, trauma, generalized anxiety, social phobia and agoraphobia, work-related stress)
- Eating and Addiction Disorders
- Relationship problems and difficulties with sexuality
- Difficulties with sudden life changes; adjusting to university, a new job or retirement
- Psychological issues related to physical illness
- Behavioural Modification
- Parental Guidance
I work with individuals who struggle to cope with various behavioural, psychological and emotional difficulties in their lives. The aim of therapy is to alleviate symptoms while making sense of patterns and core issues that create tension and conflict. I also enjoy working with individuals who seek personal growth and deeper meaning in their lives and/or relationships.
Therapy is tailored according to the client’s needs and resources. I offer Psychodynamic, Supportive and Cognitive Behavioural Therapies (CBT).
Feel free to contact me for further information.
Practice no: 0407119
HPCSA no: PS 0110574