Whether I am consulting with an individual, group, couple or organisation I always work from a psychodynamic framework which is evidence based and allows for real and lasting change.
The services I offer include:
- Clinical mental health assessments and treatment of:
- mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)
- anxiety disorders.
- personality disorders.
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- eating disorders.
- trauma-related disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder)
- substance abuse disorders.
- Long term psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Brief psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Organisational development and support
- Training (effective communication and basic mental health first aid training)
- Staff support (trauma debriefing)
- Consultations around transformation and restructuring
- Executive and leadership consultation
- Supervision and mentoring
- Online therapy
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions with regards to accessing any of my clinical services.
Practice Number: 086 001 0428922
HPCSA Number: PS0092967