Jody de Reuck
I offer counselling for individuals, couples and families wanting to recover from relationship struggles, anxiety, depression, anger, grief, divorce, sexual abuse and low self-esteem.
I am also a practitioner of Brainwave Recursive therapy (BWRT) – the fastest acting therapy in terms of overcoming trauma and dealing with patterns of behaviour that are difficult to shift.
Therapy is solution-focussed and looks at how you can utilize your strengths to overcome your problems and get past hurts, current difficult situations or challenging emotions and relationships. I help clients free themselves from the past and live the lives they want.
Issues I work with:
- Self actualization
- Self esteem
- Sexual abuse recovery
- Trauma counselling
- Sexual or eating addiction or disorders
- Alcohol abuse / gambling / addiction to shopping
- Relationship issues/struggles
- Difficulties with sexuality
- Identity issues
- Traumatic brain injury recovery and recovery/support for family members with those with traumatic brain injury
- Bipolar and other mood disorders.
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Achieving goals
- Feelings of stuckness in any area of life.
- Adoption and families who have adopted children
- Marital counselling
- Pre-marital counselling in preparation for marriage
- Blended families
Medical aid rates charged.
- Registered with the Board of Health Care Funders.
- Registered with the PCNS (Private Practitioners)
- Registered with PsySSA, SACNA and SASCH.
Areas that can work in:
- Fourways area
- Bryanston area
- Olivedale, Douglasdale, Northriding, Jukskei Park
Practice No: 086 000 0092991
HPCSA Reg: PS 0078026