I practice from the Medi-Spa, in Kloof Street, Gardens. My approach is mainly based on schema therapy which includes the use of CBT, DBT as well as psychodynamic psychotherapy. My approach is dependent on the presenting problem, the needs of the individual and the amount of time we will have together.
I also work at an Eating Disorder Treatment Centre once a week where I run groups and see clients. This environment has allowed me to work with a wide variety of clients with a number of struggles.
I primarily work with adults struggling with a variety of difficulties, such as:
- Depression (loss of interest in life, loss of motivation, grief etc.)
- Anxiety (work stress, daily life stressors, generalized worry)
- Personality problems (substance abuse, eating disorders)
- Relationship and interpersonal difficulties.
- Adjustment difficulties (new work environment, changed family circumstances etc.)
- Self–exploration and personal growth
Practice No:052 8889
HPCSA No: PS0088145