- Bereavement counselling
- Transitions (helping you through ...)
- Post-traumatic Stress and Coping
- Relationship Concerns
- Adult and Couples Psychotherapy
- Life coaching
- Behaviour management interventions
- Anger management (controlling your temper)
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management
- Integrity Profiling
- Psychobiographical Profiling (Individualized ‘Strategic Business Intelligence’)
- Behaviour-based Risk Management Assessment and Intervention
- Job Profile Behavioural Risk Analysis (Organizationally based)
Team-based Experiential Workshops:
The personal styles used in communication, decision-making, planning, problem-solving, etc will, to a large extent, influence the effectiveness of interpersonal relationships. This is especially important in the office situation where individuals, each with their own unique personalities, work together in an organizational setting.
These workshops engage team/office members through a series of experiential exercises, preferably away from the office, with the aimed outcome being a better understanding of one another thus leading to a ‘slick and integrated’ team.
- Evaluation of witness credibility
- Psychological profiling related to Crime Scene analysis
Character is Destiny: Life is the fulfilment of this. Looking forward requires an understanding of our past.
Practice Number: PR 8605742
HPCSA Number: PS 0014206