I am a clinical psychologist practicing in Kelvin, Sandton.
I obtained M.A and Ph.D. Degrees in Psychology in Mumbai, India and I practice since 1990. Topic and title of my PH.D. research thesis: “Behavioural Problems in Mentally Retarded Children in Relation to Family Environment”. I worked for thirteen years in Mumbai and immigrated to South Africa in 1999.
Thereafter I worked at Tara Hospital and for various Department of Health Clinics in Pretoria. I organised community events and have given motivational talks on issues of mental health to promote awareness and understanding.
In 2017, I qualified with an MBA degree from Wits business school, Johannesburg.
My Professional Interests:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Children, Adolescents/Teens Emotional & Behavioural Problems
- Assertiveness, Low Self-Esteem & Peer Pressure
- Grief & Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Couple/Marital Therapy, Interpersonal Relationships, Family Therapy.
- Personal Growth & Spiritual Counselling
- Work Related Stress & Conflict Management
- Leadership Development, Team-Building
- Life Coaching
- Senior Citizens: Ageing Gracefully
Practice Number: 0184160
HPCSA Number: PS00080497