NB: The InPsyght Therapy Centre is easily accessible to all West-Rand clients, with adjustable hours and accommodating payment options.
A variety of issues are addressed with individuals older than 13 or in family groups, by means of various techniques that are adapted to the situation and needs of the client/s.
Special interests include:
- Coping with and growing through traumatic incidents, especially rape (including debriefing, procedures and protocols after the incident, long term therapy).
- Therapy for people challenged with developmental and acquired physical disabilities and diseases.
- Emerging adults/ late adolescents facing stage of life crises, identity problems and relationship difficulties.
- Animal Assisted Therapy, utilising the healing presence of, and interaction with, horses in nature and cats and dogs in the consultation room setting.
- Parental guidance and family interventions.
Practice number: PR 0860010321656
HPCSA Number: PS0099872