I am a registered Clinical Psychologist and a Certified Imago Therapist in private practice. I hold a BA Social Work degree and MA in Clinical Psychology. I work with adults with wide array of difficulties resulting from everyday concerns to the more severe forms of psychological distress.
I also work with children who have undergone emotionally upsetting experiences such as trauma/parents’ illness/death/divorce/separation or experiencing any difficulties that interfere with normal development and functioning.
I conduct psychoeducational and emotional assessments for children with learning difficulties and Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder to determine strengths, specific difficulties and vulnerabilities and make specific recommendations. In addition, I offer play therapy, parent-child relationship counselling and parental guidance.
Services cover areas such as:
- Psychiatric illnesses: Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress
- Life crisis anxiety
- Trauma (sexual abuse, rape, assault, accident ,robbery, hijacking, witnessing violence)
- Post-traumatic Stress
- Stress and Anger Management
- Couple/Marital Difficulties
- Ongoing interpersonal difficulties
- Self-esteem Issues
- Difficulty adjusting to major changes in one’s life
- Dealing with a difficult diagnoses /Life threatening illnesses
- Domestic abuse
- Work related problems
- Neuropsychological/ Medico-legal Assessments
I offer brief and long-term psychotherapy.
Office Hours: Weekdays 8.00-18h00 and Saturdays 9h00 – 13h00.
Fees: I am contracted to most medical aids and charge medical aid rates
Practice Number: 0200190
HPCSA Registration: PS0088927