I am a clinical psychologist in the Northern Suburbs and my practice forms part of a multidisciplinary team of Occupational therapist, speech therapist and social workers.
I offer a supportive and safe therapeutic space for adults, adolescents, children and families. I offer both long and short term psychotherapy and assessments for a broad range of difficulties.
I work from a variety of therapeutic perspectives – including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), psychodynamic and play therapy. My approach is to treat therapy holistically and is tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
My areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Child / Play Therapy for children
- Behavioural / Emotional difficulties
- ADHD and learning difficulties
- Autism and developmental difficulties
- Intellectual disabilities
- Parental guidance sessions
- Depression, Bipolar, self-harm and other mood disorders
- Anxiety, phobias, OCD & related disorders
- Interpersonal and relational difficulties (partner conflict / parent-child conflict)
- Stress management and burnout
- Bereavement and Loss experiences
- Trauma and Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Parenting difficulties and skills
- Medical Psychology (adjustment to newly diagnosed conditions)
- Personal growth & Development
- Substance abuse and Eating disorders
- Sports Psychology
I offer specialised assessments including:
- Scholastic/ Educational Assessments
- School Readiness Assessments
- Developmental Assessments (Griffiths)
- Neurocognitive/ Neuropsychological Assessments
- Career Counselling Assessments
- I charge less than medical aid rates for consultations
- Payment plans can also be arranged once therapy commences.
- Reduced rates are also offered for long-term therapy.
I have both day time and after hour slots available.
My working hours are from 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am-12pm Saturday.
Practice Number: 0860010508705
HPCSA Number: PS011 8656