Jane van der Riet
I’m a clinical psychologist working with adults and couples.
Areas of special interest:
- struggles with self-worth
- stuck patterns in relationships
- sexuality and gender identity
- experiences of racism, sexism, homophobia and other forms of social oppression
- living through the climate crisis
- blocked creativity
- complex PTSD
- parenting and mid-life issues
- distress around food.
What I offer:
A calm and friendly space to unpack what is troubling, to understand with greater compassion, and to find the courage and energy to move forward.
Membership of professional bodies:
- Health Professions Council of South Africa
- Cape Town Psychoanalytic Self Psychology Group
- South African Psychoanalytic Confederation
I offer weekly or twice weekly sessions on weekdays and charge medical aid rates.
Practice number: 086 001 8644667
HPCSA registration number: PS0066052