I am a Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Saxonwold, in the North of Johannesburg.
The Services That I Offer Include
Short-term and long-term therapy for adults, adolescents, couples, and families struggling with:
- Relationship difficulties
- Adjusting to stressful life events
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Parenting difficulties
- Coping with bereavement and loss
- Feelings of loneliness and emptiness
- Family difficulties
- Difficulties around one's sense of self and purpose
- Self-harming behavior such as cutting
- Personality difficulties
- Sexual, emotional, and physical abuse
- Loss of employment, work related difficulties, and retirement
- Creative blocks and performance anxiety
I have a special interest in working with Psychotic Disorders.
If you wish to make an appointment, feel free to contact me on my cell number or via email.
HPCSA Reg: 0117030