I believe that within you is a wise authentic self that can activate your healing. I would be honored in guiding you to awaken this authentic self to allow you to transform your life, your relationships and yourself in a deep and meaningful way.
I make use of an integrative approach to fit my client’s unique needs and circumstances. My psychotherapeutic method facilitates healing through a process of integration of distressing past life events and traumas. In my practice, you will find a safe space and effective tools that help you to address all of the facets of your experience that may be creating dis-ease. With many tools in my therapeutic toolbox, I mindfully explore the integrity of what is most beneficial and appropriate for each unique client.
What I treat:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Headaches: Migraines (vascular); Tension (muscle contraction)
- Self-image and assertiveness
- Post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- Complex PTSD
- Anxiety disorders and problems
- Mood disorders (Bipolar / Depression)
- Somatoform disorders
- Sexual dysfunctions and problems
- Sleeping problems and disorders
- Personality problems and disorders
- Panic disorders and panic attacks
- Impulse control problems
- Identity problems and disorders
- Impacts positively on intimate and marriage relationships
- Psychobiological burnout
- Rehabilitation and adjustment e.g. the consequences of accidents, operations, injuries, etc.
- Life crises and adjustment e.g. divorce, death of loved one, family murder, terminal illness, loss of job, financial crisis, etc.
- Aggression problems
- Destructive behavioural patterns and habits
- Stress problems
- Bronchial asthma
- Peptic ulcers
- Eating problems / weight problems / obesity
- Trauma (Acute / Developmental)
- Chronic pain e.g. lower back pain
- Low energy levels
- Personal growth
- Healing of painful and hurtful experiences that happened in the past
- Interpersonal problems
- Autoimmune disorders
Although I have mentioned multiple diagnostic categories here, I prefer to understand individuals without diagnostic labels and rather as a consequence of the experiences that have shaped them. My preference is not to focus on pathology, but rather on healing and growth.
HPCSA Nr: PS 013 5461
Practice Nr: 0860010752843