I aim to create a non-judgemental space for my patients to explore the emotions, thoughts and behaviours that are not in line with the healthy, happy life they want for themselves and their loved-ones. I prefer to work from a Cognitive-Behavioural paradigm, but use a wide variety of techniques to assist my patients in acquiring the knowledge, skills and tools they need.
I do individual and group therapy with adolescents and adults in both English and Afrikaans.
- Bereavement / Grief / Loss
- Chronic illness
- Stress / Burnout / Lifestyle issues
- Personal Growth
- Career and professional concerns
- Adjustment during and after Divorce
As I worked in a corporate environment for nearly a decade, I’m very familiar with work-related stressors and feel passionate about supporting managers and leaders to develop themselves and their interpersonal skills. As an alternative to therapy, I also do Training and Coaching:
- For personal and professional development;
- To improve self-esteem and assertiveness;
- For achieving goals;
- To improve work relationships.
Practice Number 8642435
HPCSA Number PS0063045