As a Counselling Psychologist I use sound scientific methods combined with a holistic mind/body/emotion/spirit approach to unlock and enhance human potential and growth.
Years ago I decided to embark on a road to self discovery because I felt that disempowering core beliefs such as, "I am not good enough", were holding me back and stopping me from loving myself. Through hypnotherapy I started my journey towards discovering answers that were locked up inside me, and that amazingly helped me to resolve issues that I had struggled with in my conscious mind for years. Dealing on a subconscious level with unfinished business from my childhood had such a powerful impact on my life and who I am today that I decided to master the art of hypnotherapy and to use it as a tool to help others restore and deepen contact with their own inner healing power and wisdom, to love and accept themselves and to find inner peace and joy.
Whether you are a people-pleaser, suffer from panic attacks or even a smoker, the answers, solutions and all that you need, are already within you - you need only to connect with them. Hypnotherapy is a tool to do just that. Never in my dreams had I thought I could experience such discoveries and resolve such deeply suppressed "stuff" so quickly.
Types of Therapy
- Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Dream Work
- EMDR & Trauma Debriefing
- Assertiveness Training
- Inner Child Work
- Shadow Work
I work from an eclectic perspective. The type of therapy that I do varies according to each person's particular needs. During the first session we evaluate together what type of therapy is appropriate, what issues to target, and how many sessions are needed.
Areas of Treatment for Adults and Older Teenagers
- Promotion of Self-Growth & Exploration
- Depression, Loneliness, Emptiness, Abandonment
- Anxiety, Fear, Panic
- Shame, Guilt, Jealousy
- Anger Management
- Trauma, Grief, Loss, Sadness, Remorse
- Disempowering Core Beliefs & Self-talk
- Limiting Behaviours
- Relationship Difficulties and Co-dependency
- Adjustment to Life Changes and Stressful Events:
- Existential Issues ("Why am I here?", "I am not worthy to be here" "I don't belong" etc.)
- The tranquillity and privacy of my home based practice
- Ample parking
- Flexible hours
- Medical Aid Rates, which I claim from your medical aid
- R600.00 per hour for cash on consultation.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us
Are tiny matters
Compared to that lies within us."
HPCSA No: PS 0024139
Prac. No: 086 0015377