As a Counselling Psychologist I use sound scientific methods combined with a holistic approach to unlock and enhance human potential and growth.
The type of therapy I choose to use varies according to each person’s particular needs.
During our first session we will evaluate your specific needs together, and identify the best suited therapy that is appropriate to your personal requirement.
Types of Therapy
- Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- EMDR & Trauma Debriefing
- Inner Child Work
- Shadow Work
Areas of Treatment for Adults
- Self-Growth & Exploration
- Depression, Loneliness, Emptiness, Abandonment
- Anxiety, Fear, Panic
- Shame, Guilt, Jealousy
- Anger Management
- Trauma, Grief, Loss, Sadness, Remorse
- Disempowering Core Beliefs & Self-talk
- Limiting Behaviours
- Relationship Difficulties and Co-dependency
- Life Changes and Stressful Events [Separation, Divorce, Burnout, Retrenchment, Retirement, Death & Loss, Growing Older, Serious Illness, life-threatening experience, mid-life crisis]
- Existential Issues and Crises (the moments when you start questioning the meaning of your life, purpose, value, identity and belonging)
- Online consultations (tele-consultations)
- The tranquillity and privacy of my home-based practice
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- Medical Aid Rates, which I claim from your medical aid
- Cash rates available for consultation.
- Ample parking
“I help people restore and deepen contact with their own inner healing power and wisdom, to love and accept themselves and to find inner peace and joy.”
HPCSA No: PS 0024139
Prac. No: 086 0015377