Life can be full of important, painful and challenging relationships, and for me psychological support is a relationship experience that can lead to insight and positive change. I am a registered Counseling Psychologist working in private practice in Dunkeld West, Johannesburg. I have a diverse range of interests, and enjoy working with infants, children, adolescents and adults. I have experience in providing both psychotherapy and psychological assessment. There may be a range of reasons why you need psychological support, and you could require short-term or more long-term work, and I am able to accommodate both. I charge fees within medical aid rates.
- Individual Psychotherapy: long-term and short-term, for a range of concerns
- Family Therapy: problematic family dynamics and communication patterns
- Play Therapy: using the natural language of children to explore their world
- Parent-Infant Psychotherapy: focusing on primary attachment for future wellbeing
- Psychological Assessment: a scientific and interpretative snapshot of a person in time
Seeking psychological help is a difficult decision, but if you are reading this you are likely considering it. Given the importance of this decision, I am more than happy to speak to you on the phone, or for you to try one session before making a final decision as to whether it is the right ‘fit’ for you. Ultimately, psychological assistance is about providing you with insight and creating a relational experience where you can grow and change positively. Please feel free to contact me, and ask any questions as you take this important step.
Practice No: 0860020724165
HPCSA No: PS 0137995