I am a registered counselling psychologist offering services in Edenvale, Johannesburg and surrounding areas. I am passionate about empowering people to live their lives with insight, peace and contentment. I aspire to provide a warm, supportive and open environment that is non-judgemental.
My approach to treatment is guided by my client’s needs, however, I primarily work from a narrative orientation. This means, I work collaboratively with my clients to externalize their problems or challenges, helping them to deconstruct the problematic story so we can begin to reconstruct it. This allows the client to identify their innate skills, talents, strengths and resources so they may call upon them more consciously when needed.
- Adult individual psychotherapy
- Adolescent individual psychotherapy
- Couples psychotherapy
- Group therapy
I am contracted to most medical aids and also accept cash payments.
- Relationship difficulties
- Pre-marital and marital therapy
- Women’s issues
- Difficulties with self-esteem and self-confidence
- Trauma and abuse
- Grief and loss
- Coping with life transitions
- Problems with anger
- Personal growth and development
Practice Number: 0553948
HPCSA Number: PS 0123790