I’m a solution-focused therapist who believes that every client has the inner strength, resilience and resources to overcome life challenges.
You are regarded as being the expert in your own life and I enjoy collaborating with you to facilitate a process of positive change whereby you feel empowered to make your hopes and dreams a personal reality.
During the therapeutic process emphasis is placed on gaining greater self-knowledge, developing a healthy self-identity, acquiring appropriate coping skills, building emotional resilience and enhancing overall psychological wellbeing.
Individual Therapy - Adults:
- Special interest in psychosocial issues affecting mature women (40+)
- Walk & Talk Therapy available on request.
Academic Guidance & Assessment:
- Scholastic Assessments (Grades 1 – 7)
- Subject Choice & Career Counselling (Grades 9-12)
- Career Development (Students & Adults)
Parental Guidance & Support
- Focus on Parenthood© workshops available on request.
You can also visit the Family Focus Therapy Centre website: www.fftc.co.za for more information on upcoming events, workshops and interesting articles.
Practice No: 0299456
HPCSA Reg: PS 0103152