I am a registered counselling psychologist, practicing in Mulbarton, south of Johannesburg. I offer psychological intervention and service to individual clients, couples, and families. The service location is very private and secluded but also comfortable for all varied individuals.
Areas of service include:
- Stress or lifestyle issues, health and wellness
- Career counselling and development
- Relationship and marital issues
- Loss, Bereavement and Trauma
- Psychometric assessment which includes; scholastic or learning difficulties, career assessment, neuropsychological assessment and assessments for selection and development
Theoretical approach and orientation
I adopt a solution focused approach, while facilitating insight into the client’s inherent strengths to help them solve their issues and move on with life. I also employ psychodynamic and cognitive-behavioural therapy depending on various issues presented. My approach to psychotherapy is short-term to medium term.
Practice #: 8627274
HPCSA #: PS 0039306