I work with Individuals (from age 12) and Couples. I have specialised in both areas (through extensive training) to be able to create a warm safe space in which you can explore your concerns, heal, find peace and meaning.
I offer short and long term therapy; Intensives and workshops.
For COUPLES my therapy assists you as a couple to unlock your unhealthy relationship patterns, your 'survival dance'. Through our time together you will find the words to express your desire for connection, your fear of abandonment, your triggers and from there create a bridge for deeper connection, intimacy and joy.
I create an experience and guide you to work through your past issues (as needed) and emotionally to establish deeper connection and understanding. I offer Weekly sessions as well as Intensives. I also offer workshops to build skills. Visit: http://couplestherapy.co for more information. My training includes Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy; PAIRS; Encounter-centred Couples therapy.
For INDIVIDUALS my therapy offers you a safe, warm environment and will help you find meaning, peace and understanding. You could heal the deep hurt and unresolved issues or just have the support you need at the moment.
My areas of interest include:
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Making sense of life experiences (e.g. abortion, miscarriage, hurt, loss, break-ups etc);
- Personal Growth and Development;
- Stress and Burnout;
- Relationships (couples and parents and children);
- Transitions (e.g. divorce, marriage, career changes, empty nest, parenthood, new relationships, moving etc);
- Goal Setting and Achievements;
- Unpacking your Hearts Intelligence (listening to yourself);
- Work/Life Balance;
- Business Issues; Test and Exam Stress for Teens and Students;
- Stress and Burnout interventions for Health Care Professionals;
- Anxiety and depression;
I work in a client focused way, to support my clients in a way that is appropriate for the issue and the outcome.
When you come to see me, you begin by sharing where you are at the moment and us exploring what you would like from therapy. We may also do a life map early on in the process as well as establish a bio-feedback base-line if the issue is anxiety/depression/stress/burnout.
While the main focus is talking, we may use visualisation/imagery, roleplay/gestault/family constellations therapy, meditation/HeartMath , EMDR and homework to assist you in your journey.
HPCSA Reg: PS0072966
Pr Number: 0218197