Epworth Therapy and Assessment Centre has made a difference in the lives of children and families everyday for the last 100 years. We have evolved into a community resource centre that is diversified, dynamic and developmentally oriented.
We offer a wide range of psychological services on both a private and community basis.
The services we offer include a variety of
- Learning support (previously referred to as remedial therapy)
- Workshops/training for parents, professionals and children
- Emotional assessments
- Academic/scholastic (reading, writing, spelling, numeracy and cognitive functioning)
- Concession assessments
- Career and subject choice assessment
- School readiness assessment
- Interactive evaluations for families
- Sexual abuse assessments
- Individual psychotherapy for all ages (adult therapy and play therapy for children)
- Group therapy
- Couples therapy
- Marriage therapy
- Family therapy
- Theraplay (therapy for encouraging attachment)
- Parent guidance
- Support groups
We are a therapy and assessment centre based in Lambton, Germiston. We employ a multi-disciplinary team of social workers and psychologists to promote children’s all round development and cater for a variety of community needs. We are now also excited to offer you adult and child psychological services at our private practice.
Practice No: 0562858