My purpose (in my practice and in life) is to guide people on their journey to meaning and fulfillment. As an Industrial Psychologist, my focus is primarily on helping you find meaning and fulfillment in doing your life’s work, whether it be in your current workplace, or that dream you’ve been putting off. Your life’s work is not only limited to the formal work sector, it can also include lifelong dreams and aspirations outside of work, such as volunteering or finally writing that memoire.
My counselling approach is based on:
- respect for where you currently are on your life journey,
- empathy and compassion for areas where you may be stuck,
- an unwavering belief in your potential, and
- hope for your future
If you have the sense that there is more that you should do with your life, or that you are not living to your full potential, I invite you to contact me.
My service offering to individuals include the following:
- Find my dream career: Grade 9 subject choices; Grade 11 career guidance; career decision making; psychometric assessments; interview skills guidance and coaching
- Develop me: “Who am I?” (Personality assessments & counselling); “Help me grow” (Development assessments & coaching)
- Getting unstuck: Overcome limiting beliefs, Performance counselling, Motivation counselling
- Life Purpose: Where am I going? (Guidance workshop)
Practice Number: PR 0703915
HPCSA Number: PS 0132063