Psychologists Joburg comprises of four Clinical Psychologists in Johannesburg. Our consulting rooms are conveniently located in the residential suburbs Parktown North, Johannesburg and are easily accessible from Sandton and surrounding areas. We take pride in our ability to provide easily accessed professional effective and efficient psychological services in a peaceful and secure inner city setting. We work across cultures with individuals, couples, families, adolescents and children.
- We have experience in treating psychological conditions that result from the pressures and demands of daily life, such as stress, anger, burnout/depression and anxiety.
- Exposure to, and consequences of trauma, including Complex Trauma and Post Traumatic Distress Disorder (PTSD) are other areas of our expertise.
- We are also experienced and trained in the diagnosis and psychological treatment of psychiatric conditions of varying degrees of severity. In this regard we work in close collaboration with highly skilled and experienced specialist psychiatrists to provide holistic treatment and management of the more severe and chronic psychiatric conditions. Bipolar, ADHD, Anxiety Disorders, Major Depressive disorders, Eating Disorders (anorexia, bulimia) to name a few.
- Like adults, children and adolescents can have emotional, behavioural and mental health problems that can severely disrupt their functioning. These problems manifest in different ways, such as school difficulties or drop out, peer or family conflicts, drug use, rebellious or violent behavior, self harm or suicide. If left unaddressed, mental health, emotional and behavioural problems can escalate and become more severe with adulthood.
We have all worked cross culturally in and around the city of Johannesburg for a number of years, gaining experience in, specialist mental health clinics, psychiatric hospitals, community clinics and in private practice. We continue to maintain strong links with a range of other healthcare providers, including medical specialists, psychiatrists, child specialist psychiatrists, neurologists, general practitioners and other associated health care workers.
- Sarah Croxford: 076 401 7459
- Linda Da Silva: 078 458 7450
- Joslina Sehoana: 073 546 7633
Pr No: 0525030
Reg No: PS0119989