I am a registered counsellor in private practice and a counsellor at a Primary School. I worked at counselling centres providing support for children, adolescents and adults.
I believe that healing and change can be reached by talking and understanding “difficult” experiences and painful emotions. If issues are not faced, it’s possible to “miss out” on many opportunities that life has to offer. I offer support enabling people to work through challenges that are holding them back from experiencing a fuller and more rewarding life.
I specialize in: anxiety, bereavement/ loss, divorce, stress, anger management, self-esteem, social and emotional difficulties for children, adolescents and adults.
The courses and workshops that I have attended:
- Counselling Blended Families (F.A.M.S.A.)
- Feast of Techniques-teenager and angry children (Red Shoe Play Therapy Training Centre)
- Understanding and working with adults (Child Trauma Centre)
- Anxiety Exposed (Professional Minds)
- Introduction to Narrative Therapy (Elize Morkel-Psychologist)
- A pragmatic approach to uncovering strengths and facilitating development of individuals and families (Western Cape Play Therapy Association)
- Bereavement (St. Lukes Hospice)
- Introductory and Advanced Play Therapy (Hannie Schoeman)
- Life Line Counselling Course
REGISTRATION NUMBER: CO 1021