- To find a GOODNESS OF FIT PLACEMENT into a learning environment for a child with LEARNING DIFFICULTIES – Cognitive / Emotional / Behavioral; such as:
- ADHD / ADD / AUTISM (higher functioning) / Auditive Processing Difficulties / Dyslexia (CHILDREN AGES 7 – 16 YEARS OLD)
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- MOTIVATION AND SELF-ESTEEM
- MENTOR / LIFE – COACH
- Assessing people with difficulties entering the world , or work, and livelihood planning.
- CAREER GUIDANCE – Grade 11 / Grade 12 / Adults
- SUBJECT CHOICE- Grade 7 and Grade 9
- APTITUDE TESTING FOR SCHOOL BEGINNERS
- READING THERAPY
- ALTERNATIVE LEARNING PROGRAM – Grade 1 – 12
- CERTIFICATE COURSES FOR STUDENTS WHO HAS ONLY COMPLETED A GRADE 7 WITH OUR FACILITY.
GED tuition facility South Africa
BA Child Psych (RAU); BA Psych (Hon) (UJ); BA Hon Psychometrics (UJ) Professional Registered Independent Psychometrist (HPSCA) Pr. Nr. 0389129; Professional Advanced Pastoral Counsellor (CPSC) d034/18 affiliated with SAQA, as well as SAAP member (SAQA affiliated) M016/15; SAAP –A009/15; Remedial Guidance, Reading Therapist: Phono - Grapix (Read for Africa), Social Work- Functional Therapist –UNISA (Practical Masters).